Mother’s Day messages – Mom – Countdown to Mother’s Day: 8 days left
We have a nice collection of gift card message ideas and quotes for you this Mother’s Day. They are not just sentimental but inspirational as well. Many gift Baskets are delivered across Canada by Gourmet Gift Basket Store to Moms and Mother figures with heartwarming quotes. In this first post we have gift messages for Moms, in our second post you can find gift messages for Grandmothers.
Our favorite Mother’s Day messages – Mom
- There’s nothing like a mother’s love to give us all the strength we need to succeed. Thanks for everything, Mom.
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and act of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother, thank you for never letting me down! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there. Love you Mom!
- I didn’t wish for a perfect Mom, but I got one. In my eyes and in my heart, you are as perfect as they come. Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- Thank you for being such a pillar to this family. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
- For all that you do and for all that you are to us, we say thank you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are the sunshine that lights my day. Happy Mother’s Day mama!
- I can’t imagine life without your love, guidance, and support. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
- You gave me your time, love, care and wisdom. That’s the best gift a child could ever have. Thanks Mom!
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” – Mildred B. Vermont