Dreamy 101 Red Roses Bouquet
The striking gift of 101 first-class long stem Red roses.
Deliver a memorable message of love, friendship, and gratefulness with the stunning gift of 101 fresh Red roses dramatically arranged with lush ivy.
The 60 cm roses are creatively arranged with garden greens to create a large and dazzling presentation. When hand-delivered to the recipient’s door, this classic bouquet always fills the recipient’s heart with delight and astonishment.
Dreamy 101 Red Roses Bouquet Gift Includes:
- 101 Red Long-Stemmed Roses
- A free gift card with personal message.
- Arrives in nice floral wrap.
- Hand delivered to the recipient’s home or office by experienced florists.
A plush teddy bear, balloons chocolates may be added to your order based on availability. Please contact customer service for more information.
Measures approximately 20″ x 28″.
During checkout, please be sure to indicate your preferred occasion when you choose a gift card. Exact flowers may vary depending upon location and availability.
Please place your order 48 hours before the event by 2 pm in your recipient’s time zone, M-F and by 1pm on Saturday.
Flower Delivery Specs
In the first place all flower bouquets are freshly cut and set expertly. Indeed, we always hand deliver all our flower gifts. Our nearby local design center arranges the delivery without delay. With attention to prompt delivery we organize standard deliveries between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Our florists select the freshest flowers available. Exact flowers may vary reliant upon local supplies. We always promise adamant high quality.
Presentation Upgrade for this Flower Gift
To elevate the look of your present, we offer bouquet size upgrades. Moreover, you can also add gifts to your flower bouquet to uplift the presence of your gift. Please contact customer service for any special requests.
Symbolic meanings of flowers
As a matter of fact, many flowers have important symbolic meanings in Western culture. Some of the more common examples are:
- Red roses in fact are given as a symbol of love, beauty, and passion.
- Poppies are a symbol of comfort in time of death. In the Europe, Australia and Canada, red poppies are worn to honor heroes of the war.
- Irises and Lilies are referring to “rebirth/life” as a symbol in burials. Whereas it is also associates with stars, like the sun and its petals blooming/shining.
- Daisies are mostly a symbol of purity. This flower not only represent purity but also motherhood, and new beginnings.